About this Pattern:
The patterns on these socks are reminiscent of the intricate wooden artwork carved on window shutters of old-world traditional homes built of logs called Izba. These designs have been well-known for centuries and passed down through generations. Experience the history of old-world culture with our beautiful socks.
Amazing Properties: Great for:
- Ultra Warm - Around the house
- Odor Resistant - Winter Boots
- Wick Moisture - Ugg-type shoes
- Ideal Thermoregulator
- 80% soft goat hair, 19% acrylic fibers, 1% other fibers
- Top to mid-heel length: 4.5"
- Machine wash gentle cycle cool water; air dry