What materials are used to make Siberia Spirit apparel?

The majority of our apparel is made of 80% Altai Mountain goat hair. We also carry socks made of 80% New Zealand Merino sheep wool. The remaining 20% of the content of our accessories is acrylic fibers. By nature, pure goat hair and sheep wool are not very durable materials. To increase the longevity of our products, we add acrylic fibers, which make our socks last longer and provide more days of warmth and enjoyment.

What is the difference between goat hair and sheep wool?

Although the appearance and texture of goat hair and sheep wool differ from one another, both types of natural fiber yarn share the same superior qualities associated with wool. The difference between the two is in the length of the fibers: goat hair is much longer than sheep wool, making goat hair products look fluffier than their smoother-looking sheep wool counterparts. 

Which is warmer, goat hair or sheep wool?

Both types of fibers are equally warm. People in Siberia wear socks, gloves, and other accessories made of goat hair and sheep wool on daily basis during the winter time.

Washing Instructions

How to wash my Siberia Spirit goat hair and/or sheep wool apparel?

Siberia Spirit apparel can be washed in a washing machine on the delicate cycle in cool/cold water. You can use either your regular laundry detergent or Woolite. Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.  You can also wash our products by hand in cool/cold water. After washing, lay flat on a towel or hang to air dry.  

How often do I need to wash my Siberia Spirit products?

Due to the antibacterial and wicking properties of our wool accessories, they do not need to be washed every time they are worn, unlike cotton or synthetic fabrics. You may wear them multiple times before laundering.

Wearing Siberia Spirit Socks

Can I wear my socks with shoes?

Some of our socks, especially the medium- and lightweight ones, can be worn with shoes, including boots, Ugg-type footwear, or any other fall-winter shoes. Our heavy-weight socks are more appropriate to wear inside the house without shoes. To enjoy our products as long as possible, we recommend not wearing them on hard/rough surfaces, such as concrete or brick… wooden flooring, laminate, tile, carpet, etc. would be more appropriate for them. 

How to put on Siberia Spirit Socks

Putting on our socks is just like putting on tights. Our socks are just a bit shorter.

1. Hold the top of the sock Hold with your thumbs on the inside and your fingers on the outside.

2. Work the sock down to where you are able to insert your toes into the end of the sock.

3. Slide your toes into the end of the sock and make sure they are aligned properly.

4. Pull the sock up to fit the heel of the sock to the heel of your foot.

5. Using both hands, pull the sock up the rest of the leg.

We hope these instructions have been helpful ))


What is the turnaround time for my order?

All orders are shipped no later than 2 business days from receipt date Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Orders received between 4pm Friday and 11:59 pm Sunday are due for processing on the following Monday.

Should there be a delay in processing time due to a high volume of orders or unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you of the new shipping date via email or phone.

What shipping carriers does Siberia Spirit use?

We use United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS) for Standard Shipping of all packages.

How do I track my order?

Once the package is shipped, an email confirmation with tracking information will be sent to the provided email address.

What are the shipping rates?

We charge a flat rate shipping fee of $4.99 for Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) on any orders under $40. Standard Shipping is free on all orders over $40.