About this Pattern:
When you look at these socks, an image of a group of wild deer will appear in your head. Gracefully and swiftly, they are running through a meadow deep inside a pine wood forest in Siberia. If you stay very quiet, you might hear the sigh of the snowflakes as they fall through the inky night sky.
Amazing Properties: Great for:
- Ultra Warm - Around the house
- Odor Resistant - Hiking Boots
- Wick Moisture - Winter/tall Boots
- Ideal Thermoregulator
- 80% soft goat wool, 20% acrylic fiber
- Made in Russia
- Top to mid-heel length: 22.5"
- Machine wash gentle cycle cool water; air dry