Women's Alpine Meadow Goat Wool Over-the-Knee Socks
About this Pattern:
When you look at these knee-high socks, an image of a group of wild deer will appear in your head. Gracefully and swiftly, they are running through a meadow deep inside a pine wood forest in Siberia. If you stay very quiet, you might hear the sigh of the snowflakes as they fall through the inky night sky.
Amazing Properties: Wear them as:
- Ultra Warm - Slipper socks
- Odor Resistant - Hiking socks
- Wick Moisture - Boot socks
- Ideal Thermoregulator
- 80% soft goat hair, 19% acrylic fibers, 1% other fibers
- Top to mid-heel length: 22.5"
- Machine wash gentle cycle cool water; air dry