About this Pattern:
The red patterns on these socks are reminiscent of the intricate wooden artwork carved on window shutters of a traditional Russian house built of logs called Izba. This designs have been well-known for centuries and passed down through generations. Experience the history of Russian culture with our Crimson Embers socks.
Amazing Properties: Great for:
- Ultra Warm - Around the house
- Odor Resistant - Winter Boots
- Wick Moisture - Ugg-type shoes
- Ideal Thermoregulator
- 80% soft goat wool, 20% acrylic fiber
- Made in Russia
- Top to mid-heel length: 4.5"
- Machine wash gentle cycle cool water; air dry