Did you know goat hair (aka goat wool) and sheep wool possess almost magical qualities providing an unforgettable experience for your feet? Since our socks are made with 80% wool, they possess all of the superior qualities for which wool is famous:
- Ultra Warm – keeps feet warm and cozy in cold temperatures.
- Odor Resistant – unlike cotton and synthetic fabrics, goat hair and sheep wool do not retain odors due to antibacterial properties
- High Breathability – helps maintain a healthy environment for your feet
- Ideal Thermoregulator – helps regulate a comfortable temperature for your feet
- Sweat Absorbent – due to its hygroscopic properties, wool can absorb up to 40% of its own weight in moisture
- Wicks Moisture – wool wicks moisture away from your skin, helping to keep feet dry and warm
- Multiple-wear– due to their odor resistance, wool socks can be worn multiple times before laundering
- Easy Care – can be washed either in a washing machine on gentle cycle or by hand.